Located on the top floor of the 16th-century Palazzo Ruspoli, this 55 square meters (600 square feet) unique suite has a beautiful roof garden, dotted with pretty terracotta pots of lavender and a sitting area with panoramic views of Rome's skyline.
The entrance to the suite is via a spiral staircase that leads to an elegant sitting room, which opens out to the spacious, airy terrace.
The 20 square meters (251 square feet) bedroom, leading off from the living room has a king-size bed (twin beds on request) and the brand-new
10 square meters (107 square feet) bathroom has a large bath tub and a separate walk-in shower.
Perfect for couples, for friends travelling together or for families. The sitting room has a convertible sofa bed and the suite can also be paired with the cosy en-suite double room on the lower level (both on request and subject to a supplement).
Suite Amenties and Services
- Air Conditioning
- Tea and Coffee making facilities including a Nespresso machine with pods
- Multi-language Satellite led TV, Netflix Channel, CD-DVD-Blu-ray player
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access and Courtesy Mobile
- Room Safe
- Fully stocked Minibar
- Maid and Turndown Service
- Bvlgari Soaps for the Bath
- Complimentary Chianti Classico Wine of the Ruspoli’s Tuscan Estate and Fresh Fruit basket