The magnificent rooms that make up the Napoleone suite are wonderfully atmospheric.
Named for the Emperor Napoleon III who lived in them in 1830, here you will step into classic historical luxury among
the elegant antique furnishings, the impressive oil paintings, the original 16th century tapestries, parquet floors and hand-stencilled walls.
The suite includes two large reception rooms and a large bedroom, as well as a bathroom, kitchenette and powder room.
The master bedroom is decorated with six striking oil paintings, one hanging at the head of the luxurious canopied bed (1.95m x 2.10m).
Another of the paintings opens from the wall to reveal the delightfully concealed entrance to an exquisite bathroom in marble.
Every guest will find a warm welcome in this unique apartment, where they can enjoy their stay
in style and perfect privacy in the heart of historic Rome.
Suite Amenties and Services
- Air Conditioning
- Tea and Coffee making facilities including a Nespresso machine with pods
- Multi-language satellite led TV, NetflixChannel, CD-DVD-Blu-ray player
- Video Projector and large-scale screen and Dolby Surround System (in the bedroom)
- Vast Library of CD-DVD-Blu-rays
- Hi-fi Stereo and Bose I-pod Station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access and Courtesy Mobile
- Room Safe
- Fully stocked Minibar
- In-room Tablet
- Maid and Turndown Service
- Bvlgari Soaps for the Bath
- Complimentary bottle of Chianti Classico Wine of the Ruspoli’s Tuscan Estate and Fresh Fruit basket