Accessed via an adjoining wooden staircase (16 stairs) in the Napoleone Suite’s Yellow Room,
the Blue Room is a charming and cosy double bedroom, which takes its name from lovely Chinese antique vases it features.
The Blue Room is only available when booked as an interconnecting accommodation to the Napoleone Suite and comes at an additional cost.
Measuring 20 square meters (215 square feet), the Blue Room has one double bed (1,65m x 2,00m)
and en-suite bathroom with shower and bath, a closet and a small balcony.
Suite & Servizi
- Air Conditioning
- Tea and Coffee making facilities including a Nespresso machine with pods
- Multi-language Satellite led TV, Netflix channel, CD-DVD-Blu-ray player
- Vast library of CD-DVD-Blu-rays
- Hi-fi Stereo
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access and Courtesy Mobile
- Room Safe
- Fully stocked Minibar
- In-room Tablet
- Maid and Turndown Service
- Bvlgari Soaps for the Bath
- Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary Chianti Classico Wine of the Ruspoli’s Tuscan Estate and Fresh Fruit basket